We know that while producers can’t be in our studios physically, many would still like to make current content for our Community channel. Below are some tips for creating content using your mobile device. And, once you’re ready to get your show on the channel, contact Melissa at email@example.com. She’ll send you a link to Dropbox, and you can upload your show for programming. We look forward to hopefully seeing you all in person soon!
Phase One Member Equipment Use
Starting June 15th PACTV members can once again take out field equipment for productions. As has always been the policy with PACTV equipment use, members must be in good standing, be certified on requested equipment and all use must be to produce programming for the channels. In addition, members must adhere to these guidelines:
• Only current members with certification can take out equipment.
• Equipment must be reserved in advanced – no walk ups.
• Equipment use must be for programming.
• Equipment will be put in foyer by tech staff with gloves.
• Members must sign for equipment in foyer.
• Equipment can only be taken out Mondays between 10am-5pm.
• Equipment can only be returned Fridays between 10am-5pm.
• Equipment gets returned in foyer and checked by PACTV staff with gloves.
• Masks must be worn by members and staff.