JOB TITLE: Plymouth Government Meeting Videographer
FSLA STAUS: Part time, hourly
REPORTS TO: Government Services Manager
SUMMARY: PACTV (Plymouth Area Community Television), a community media center that serves the four communities of Duxbury, Kingston, Pembroke & Plymouth, is seeking candidates for the part time position of Plymouth Government Meeting Videographer. This position would be dedicated to Board & Committee meeting coverage in the Town of Plymouth on an assigned basis. This position is primarily nighttime and late afternoon with a minimum of 3 hours per meeting with up to 15-20 hours per week. This individual is responsible for the production duties that are part of the position. Duties listed but not limited to: on the job site training, dedicated coverage of meetings with the audio and video components and working with the PACTV staff on the continuous and evolving technical aspects of the position including mastering of the meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· On an assigned basis: regular televised or recorded coverage of government meetings in the Town of Plymouth.
· Flexibility in working in multiple rooms & sites throughout the Town of Plymouth, including last minute meeting coverage requests or changes.
· Responsible for overseeing the audio and video components of meeting coverage, unique to each site.
· Demonstrate the technical competence to accommodate various aspects of televised production, including but not limited to remote meeting coverage and troubleshooting.
· Working with PACTV staff on both an administrative and technical basis.
· Working with Town of Plymouth officials on both an administrative and technical basis.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representatives of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
One or two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To Apply, Submit Resume to:
David Antoine, Government Services Manager Dave@pactv.org